I know we're 12 days into August but I wanted to start off a new category on my blog that I think a lot of you are going to like. Every month I am going to be picking 5 products from my routine to highlight. I am constantly getting DMs and questions (which I love!) about what products I use, so I'm hoping these monthly posts provide some clarity!
Moreover, my mission for my blog was to provide my audience with clean and universal options in both beauty and skincare. I always talk about what products I'm enjoying on my IG stories, so I thought I'd put them together in one easy little place for you to enjoy.
1. Charlotte Tillbury Light Wonder Foundation: This is hands down, the BEST summer foundation! I wear a mix of number 7 and 8, it matches perfectly on my skin tone. It's lightweight and gives me a gorgeous glow. It's great for every skin type and shade.
2. Maybelline Big Shot Mascara: I've always been a fan of Maybelline's Falsies. It was the first mascara I ever owned! I lost my mascara in my messy apartment and I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for a good one so I decided to try this. It works! In one swipe my lashes looked like false lashes. This isn't the falsies, but the formula is equally amazing, maybe better?
3. La Flore Skincare Probiotic Serum Concentrate: This serum is everything for acne prone skin. It works quickly overnight to reveal amazing results as soon as the morning. Honestly speaking, I have dished my own prescription acne cream and solely use this. It's truly life changing.
4. Aether Beauty Supernova Diamond Crushed Highlighter in Pure: This is my new daily wear highlighter. It's subtle yet extremely pigmented and is just gorgeous on every skin tone. The diamonds used are ethically sourced, and it also has rose-hip oil to ensure a hydrated glow.
5. Becca Cosmetics Sunlit Bronzer in Ipanema Sun: MY SUMMER ESSENTIAL! If you want a bronzy glow for the summer this is it! This bronzer not only adds a gorgeous summer glow but it also adds some structure to your face. This item is radiance at it's finest.